Monday, June 15, 2009

Events from the weekend

I had my doctor's appointment this past Thursday. Everything looks good-Kathryn is healthy and in position. My doctor says that within the next week or two she'll be ready to come out! Steve and I were coming up with dates as to when she'll be born. We are both thinking this weekend.

I've been feeling her pressing down my pelvis. I had the hardest time sleeping last night. I woke up every other hour to go to the bathroom. And Kathryn was restless she was squirming around, kicking everywhere and I immediately wake up when she presses on my bladder!! I thought my water was going to break with the all the times I had to wake up. Steve teased me and told me to stop drinking water at night. Funny thing is I didn't drink as much as I normally do during the day!! I thought that was pretty strange!

We finally installed the car seat yesterday. We didn't realize how complicated an infant car seat is. So much has changed since the time Raymont was born, it seems more complicated! :)

Angela, Jeff, and Madeleine stopped by the house yesterday to take a look at the nursery and what we've done to the house since they last came over. Madeleine is so big now! I can't believe how much she has grown!! It was good to see them even if only a short while. I don't have any pictures to post at this time, maybe a little later. :)