Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day by having breakfast at Luna Park in West Seattle. Steve sells food to this restaurant so we know it's good here. They have great omelets and during lunch time they have the greatest milkshakes and burgers. The whole family was there.
Dad tried to get Madeleine to sit in the bat mobile. She sat in it for awhile but once the bat mobile started to jerk and move around she immediately got up and asked for mommy. Angela tried to get her to sit back down in it so we could take a picture but she wasn't having it. :)
Here is a picture of mom and Jeff as we wait for our breakfast. Mom is looking over at Madeleine by the bat mobile. I got Steve a Sonicare toothbrush and Raymont got him this golf ball game. It's a golf ball in a globe (imagine a snow globe) and the purpose of the game is to have the ball land on the tee and not fall off. We first saw this game in Arizona (Grandpa Jim has one). It seems that Raymont and Steve have the skills to get the ball on the tee. I tried numerous times and failed-I don't have patience for that kind of thing.
After breakfast Mom, Dad, Steve and I headed up to get a cupcake at a bakery in West Seattle. While we were looking for parking we came across the Farmer's Market so we went there first. I got some Rainier (my favorite) and Bing cherries. They had beautiful flowers and more produce but since we didn't know it was going on, we didn't have a lot of cash. So if Kathryn doesn't come this week, I'll be heading up there this weekend f0r the Berry Spectacular.
Afterward we drove over to Southcenter to a driving range they have hidden there. Mom and I sat and watched as Dad and Steve hit the balls. I tried to get a picture of Steve but it's dark.
