Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Shower Part 2

My work threw a baby shower for me and my co-worker Kate today. Kate's due date is June 25th. She's naming her girl Sophia Marie. Here is a picture of our cake:They wanted a picture of us tummy to tummy:Here is a picture of us side to side. I thought I had dropped lower than Kate did but now looking at this picture I think we're the same.They wanted us to sit on the opposite sides of the table but decided we'll just sit side by side. It looked weird to have to sit across from each other.Here we are getting ready to open our gifts. We got a bunch of really nice stuff. It was so nice of work to throw us a shower. Time to load up the washer with more onesies and sleepers.


I wish I could have had more pictures but my battery died. This was all I could get but hopefully my co-workers will email the pics they got and I can add them on. They did a really good job throwing this together.

As I post this my goal is to find my battery charger. We're going to need it when Kathryn arrives and I can't believe where I would have left it!