I had my prenatal appointment today and it seems like we're getting closer to having Kathryn in our arms. Kathryn's heartbeat is still strong and is now back in position. She did an exam on me and I've dilated to 3 cm and I've effaced 80%. I'm 20% close to having the baby crown and pretty close to going into "active labor." My doctor said that anytime this next week she will come but her inkling is that Kathryn will come this weekend. I don't exactly take her word for it as she did say at the beginning of the month that she could come at any time. So we'll see if Dr. is right. She did strip my membranes (that's the water attached to the cervix). The cramping has been coming a bit more often now since she's done that.
Today was my last day of work! Woohoo!! This will give me a chance to get some laundry and vaccuming done around the house and some relaxation before Kathryn's arrival. But most importantly this gives me a chance to spend time with Raymont and do things with him. Raymont is very excited about hanging out with me. :)