I had my doctor's appointment today. She says everything with Kathryn is good. Her heartbeat is good, she's still in position however she shifted to the left side. Doctor says that's not a bad thing but she thinks that Kathryn won't be coming out this weekend because of it? She did say that she will put me on bedrest by next week's appointment if I don't have Kathryn before then which is fine. I submitted my leave slip to show my maternity leave to start July 1st but a few days before won't be too bad. It would be nice to get some last minute things finished around the house before she arrives.
On Tuesday, Mom and Dad came over to the house to check out the nursery, Raymont's room and our garden. We started a pool to see when we would think Kathryn will come out (Cold Stone Ice Cream to the winner.) Here is where we currently stand:
Sharyn-June 20th
Steve-June 26th
Mom-July 2nd
Dad-June 23rd
Raymont-July 4th
Stay tune......