My goodness what a busy day it was for us today. Raymont had his fourth basketball game today. He had a fanclub with him today. Grandpa Steve, Grandma Mimi, Uncle PJ, Uncle Marc, and Auntie Lyn came out to cheer him on. He did great today. He ended the game with 10 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, and 2 steals.
There will be pictures to post up in a little bit. We finally got our new camera yesterday. I have to download the software onto the computer first before I can load the pictures up. Stay tuned for those.
After the game, I invited PJ, Marc, and Lyn over to the house for some pizza. It's been a while since I've hung out with my brothers so taking the time today for that was nice. Later on in the afternoon my cousins, Rina, her boyfriend Donovan, Stephany and their friend who they refer to as J5 stopped by to see me as we haven't seen each other since Christmas Eve. They hung out for a couple of hours and decided to go sightseeing...whatever that meant. :)
I decided to spend the evening with my mom. We played Bingo while Steve and Raymont along with Steve's co-worker Reed attended a high school basketball game Kentwood vs. Auburn High. One of the athletes that attends Kentwood is ranked #1 in the nation. They had a pretty good time.
Now it's 11:20pm and we are ready for bed!