As I was at work this morning I felt this flutter by my pelvic bone. I can finally feel the baby moving. I believe it was kicking although I'm not too sure yet. I can feel it off and on during the day. I'm excited that I get to feel the baby move! It's the next step towards kicking!
It was also a stressful day at work today. It normally tends to be like this according to my co-workers about the beginnig of the year until mid-April. Today we had 324 people in our office. We normally see anywhere from 200-300 people a day. That was the most so far. We needed a break. After work a few of us went to Claim Jumper for dinner. We try to do this every month with co-workers. It's a nice way to unwind after a hectic day. I'll have to post the picture later, there was only five of us this month. We normally have a bigger turnout.