Raymont had his 3rd game of the season today. I went to work this morning for overtime at 7:00am. By the time I got to the game needless to say I was exhausted. But there is something about watching your child play that gets your adrenaline going if only for a couple of hours. This time he scored only 2 points but had a good steal! We have everything filmed on video camera. I tried taking pictures with our digital camera but it didn't come out so well. I can't wait for our new camera to arrive.
In the end Raymont's team did not win. I feel bad because they have seven players total and two out of the seven don't really know how to play. A lot of the time they just stand there and watch. The coaches uses the top five (which Raymont is in) to play for the majority of the games. Hopefully with practice this upcoming Tuesday they will be able to get more drills in.