Saturday, January 17, 2009

Raymont's Day!

Today was Raymont's second basketball game. The first game was a bit embarrasing as his team only had 3 practices prior to their first game. They only scored three points the whole game. Practice on Tuesday was more productive for them. They did more drills and plays and it showed today. Raymont plays point guard for the team. He scored 4 points and had 2 assists. He did a great job. We are so proud of him.

Afterward we had to rush out of the Community Center and head to Auburn where Raymont's class were meeting up with their teacher to watch "Tale of Desperaux." There was a total of 6 kids that showed up but I think it's a great idea for a teacher to set something up during a weekend. She was able to see a different side to them that is from the classroom. After the movie, Danielle (that's his teacher) and I were exchanging baby talk. She is due in April and is having a girl. She didn't know I was expecting so she was happy for us and now she says she has something to talk to Raymont about.

We were starving after the movie so we headed to Red Robin because I was craving for a hamburger! Luckily there was one right by the movie theatre.

We had a great day today, busy but great day!