Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Sunday Together

We woke up early this morning and decided to go to one of Steve's accounts for breakfast. We had breakfast at Charlie's on Capital Hill. This restaurant has been around for a long time. I remember going there every weekend when I was in college. It was a bit slow when we arrived close to 9:00am. It was snowing just a bit on our drive to downtown. It didn't stick on the ground.

Later in the afternoon we went to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate Dad's birthday. His birthday is officially on the 29th. We had a good relaxing time hanging out with the family. We had the goodies for dinner, steak, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, potato salad and garlic bread. Yum, just the thought of it makes me hungry all over again. For dessert we had this delicious chocolate cake from Cold Stone Creamery.

My only regret of the evening was that we didn't take any pictures! I called Best Buy earlier in the day and our camera should be arriving this upcoming Wednesday! YEAH!!!