I've been thinking for a while now that I should start a blog, but just never got around to setting it up until now. Thank you Angela and Kathy!! I thought this would be a great way for our family here and overseas to see how our family is progressing. This will mean that I will slowly fade away from Myspace (as I'm not on it as I use to be) and this would be a way for me to keep in contact with everyone!
As most of you know, we are expecting a little bundle of joy this July. July 4th is a very special day for both Steve and I. His grandfather's birthday and my grandmother's birthday is on this day! It would mean a lot to us if everything worked out the way it did and he/she is born on the 4th of July.
Big brother Raymont is 10 years old. He is in 4th grade. He's currently involved in Tae Kwon Do and Basketball. Raymont is very excited to becoming a big brother. I know he will do so well in taking care of the little one. We are all very happy!!