Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's snowing AGAIN!!




It's snowing AGAIN!! We have about a good two inches right now. Around 5pm I picked Raymont up from his dad's. On our way out of the neighborhood, we saw an Acura drive fast up this hill. By the time we got to the intersection, that Acura came speeding back down. On our way home there is this hill that we have to go down on. On our way down there were about five cars stuck as they were trying to go the opposite direction. They either didn't have enough speed to get up the steep hill or simply they didn't realize that the roads are slick. Lucky for me I have all wheel drive. :) They say that it should be warming up within the next few hours and the snow should turn in to rain. This may turn out to be a nasty commute in the morning.


It snowed a bit over the weekend, not a whole lot just dusting. But I thought that we were finally getting over this slump. We still have snow from a couple of weeks ago that have not completely melted away.


I took a picture the best I can with this old digital camera that we have. We do plan on getting a new one before the baby is born.