Raymont is feeling much better now. He went back to school on Thursday. I received a phone call from the urgent care nurse Thursday evening and was informed that Raymont indeed had the swine flu. On Friday the Public Health nurse contacted me to ask me questions about possibly how Raymont may have contracted the virus. We spoke on the phone for about a good hour or so.
I found out earlier in the week from the Masters at Tae Kwon Do that one of the students attended class with a fever during the time that Raymont would have been exposed. Since then there was another girl that was sick. The Masters do not know whether they had the swine flu.
I am just very thankful that we made the right call and brought him to urgent care when we did. Had we have waited longer who knows how aggressive the virus would have been to his immune system. He already has a medical condition-the asthma and very thankful that no asthma attacks had occurred or that we had to give him medication for them.