I finally got to see my physical therapist today!! The good news is he thinks we may be able to correct some of the problems and make it more manageable. The bad news is that because my pain is so severe, I have to see him tomorrow and Friday. They are going to start me off with therapy 3-4 days a week!! He thinks one of the main issues is my alignment. I'm shorter on my left side. He tried to correct it a bit today and I could tell the difference when I walked. Unfortunately it's temporary and now I have the nerve pain AGAIN! He did say it wasn't an instant fix but eventually it'll be tolerable. I didn't have this kind of pain with Raymont.
Steve was also kind enough to schedule me a massage for next Wednesday. Steve has been such a great help! I don't complain a whole lot about my pain but he understands and he helps me out as much as he can with either my stretches or picking things up around the house. Raymont has been such a great help too. He gets things for me when they are out of reach or like last night, he placed a pillow behind my back so I wouldn't strain so much! I love my guys!!