I saw my doctor today. Still walking the same if not slower since my last entry. I now have shooting pains down both of my legs! The left one started acting up Sunday evening. I barely slept and woke up not feeling the greatest. Not only that but I also got a headache, it was probably from the paint fumes.
So with the sciatiaca pain she wants to see how physical therapy will go. If by my next appointment it doesn't work out then she's going to put me on bed rest. I was put on bedrest for the last month of my pregnancy with Raymont because he dropped so much they didn't want preterm labor.
The only thing I've really been able to do at work is be on the phones. I can't be at the reception area because there is so much walking you have to do when you see different claims reps and assisting the customers. Although the phone has been good, I can't move around or stretch as much as I would like.
Anyway for better news. Kathryn is measuring about 32 weeks along which is a few days ahead of schedule. Based on what my doctor could feel, she weighs about four pounds right now. The target weight for her will be about 7 pounds. She says that she'll gain a quarter of a pound every week until week 37 and then half a pound every week until she's born. The doctor knew where her head was and noticed that her elbow was sticking out. Kathryn must not have liked how the doctor was pushing around the stomach area. I'm now seeing my doctor every two weeks.