For everyone that has been reading my blog, if you remember a while back I said that February 10th will be the day we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Well...I went to the appointment today and was accompanied by Stephen, Steve and Kathy. When they finally called my name I asked if we were doing the ultrasound first. Come to find out that they didn't schedule an ultrasound for me today, just the prenatal visit. When I told the nurse that I was suppose to have one today she spoke with my doctor and my doctor told the nurse for me to wait and see if they can squeeze me in. Half hour later they called me in and that was when they told me they couldn't get me in today and that they would have to reschedule my appt. I was sooo UPSET! It wasn't my fault that the lady didn't add the ultrasound in.
After a disappointing day, I have my ultrasound scheduled for this Friday the 13th. Let's cross our fingers and hope the baby isn't shy on Friday the 13th. Stay tuned....