Well we are back from Arizona! We arrived yesterday early afternoon. The flight was a bit rough on our way back but we are here. It is good to be back at home though. It's great to be out of town on vacation with no worries but on the other hand it's good to be back to your own bed, own cooking etc. I did laundry and unpacked the suitcases for most of the day Sunday. Then we went grocery shopping as we needed something for dinner and for the week.
I'm still on vacation mode, I'm due back at work tomorrow. Steve went back to work today. It wasn't all relaxing though. Raymont and I had dentist appointments to go to and Raymont had an orthodontist appointment to fix a wire that popped out while we were in Arizona. I did some last minute cleaning around the house, paid the bills, filed my paperwork away, stuff to get ready for the week. And I'm still recovering from my cold!
Not only that but it rains today. When we were in Arizona we woke up to the sun. Although it may not have been warm at the time but just seeing the sun first thing in the morning was nice. I got a glimpse of the sun today before it rained for most of the afternoon and into the evening.
Well I won't have to stress about laundry or dishes or anything else since I was able to do most of them today. Now it's just a matter of getting up early for work! :)