
Today I'm feeling (and looking) a whole lot better than I was the day before. I'm just a bit congested. We decided to take some pictures before we headed over to the Lupas for dinner. This picture above is a lemon that was picked from a tree from Grandpa Jim's next door neighbor. It was sitting on a limb so it continued to grow rather than falling that normally happens with lemons. As you can see the lemon is as big as Raymont's hand!

This picture was taken outside by the street of Grandpa Jim's house. It was about mid-70's which here in Seattle would feel more like 70 degrees with our humidity. It was pleasant to be out. Earlier in the day Raymont and Steve went to the pool.

Raymont and Steve giving their "peace sign" up.
Raymont took this picture of us......

And this was taken by a neighbor who was heading over to the pool to lounge!