Monday, August 3, 2009

Goodbye Marc!

Tonight I had my family over for dinner. It was our last dinner as a family as Marc is leaving for San Jose, California on Wednesday for an internship. It last for about a year. Luckily where he worked here, they have a branch in San Jose so they just did a transfer which is nice so that he won't have to look for work. We had Tilapia fillets, rice, fried chicken and corn. For dessert we had cheesecake and ice cream sandwiches (homemade by my cousin Rina which was sooo good!)

I'm going to miss Marc and I wish him the very best in California. Hopefully he won't like it too much to where he considers living there! I'm partly kidding. I took some pics of Marc and Kathryn together. I guess my brother has never held an infant, fed an infant or burped an infant. I thought he had practice with Raymont but I was wrong! :) Love you Marc!!