Sunday, August 23, 2009

Remlinger Farms

Yesterday we went to Steve's company picnic at Remlinger Farms in Carnation. It's about a 45 minute drive from our house. Kathryn turned 7 weeks old also yesterday. I have some pictures of her and of Raymont before the picnic. She can do pretty good sitting on her own for about a minute before she starts to flop to the right. :)

Steve won an award this year from work. It is his first. They had a picture stand of every winner this year as you walk in the entrance to check in. I'm very proud of him and his accomplishment. I found it fitting to take his pic next to the board. There were all sorts of games and bouncy huts for Raymont to enjoy. He played miniature golf and won 4 prizes. He gave 2 of them to Kathryn. He also played a gold mine where he was able to keep the stones he found. This picture we took of Raymont was in this contraption called something Monkey. They are able to suspend in the air and can either do back flips, front flips or jump up and down. Raymont tried to do a back flip but it was a lot harder than it looked. Raymont was trying to lasso in a calf. Didn't work but he had a lot of fun trying! The entertainment was great, good food. We had an overall good time except for one minor thing...YELLOW JACKETS! They were everywhere! It was very hard to sit and enjoy your meal with them flying around you and your food. I swear they are like flies. Raymont and I had to be careful since we are both allergic to bee stings and we only have one epi-pen on hand.Afterward we stopped by Angela and Jeff's place in Snoqualmie which is about 20 minutes from Remlinger Farms. Mom was there so it was nice to visit with them for a while.