These two are so cute! Madeleine and Kathryn are watching Barney. I never knew what the fascination was with Barney. Raymont liked him too and watched him while growing up!! Are they still making shows of him?
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Grandparent Weekend
Yesterday mom, dad and Madeleine stopped by our house to say HI and hang out for a bit. Kathryn was in a "gassy" mood so their stay wasn't very long. Today we went to the parents house to hang out and for me to finally take pictures!!
These two are so cute! Madeleine and Kathryn are watching Barney. I never knew what the fascination was with Barney. Raymont liked him too and watched him while growing up!! Are they still making shows of him?
Finally got a picture of Kathryn and Dad. I haven't had a picture of them with Kathryn since she was born.
Kathryn smiling...likes to be with Grandma. :)
Madeleine wanted to get in the picture. This is such a cute one of the three of them. It only lasted a little while as Madeleine wanted to sit in Grandma's lap while Kathryn was sitting there.
These two are so cute! Madeleine and Kathryn are watching Barney. I never knew what the fascination was with Barney. Raymont liked him too and watched him while growing up!! Are they still making shows of him?