We have her on a schedule for now. She starts off with a feeding at 6:00am. She falls asleep and then awakes between 9:30-10:00am. She starts with a feeding and then on to activity time. Usually with her activity time we move her from the mat where she lays on her back and looks at her toys, then tummy time. I then burp her a couple of more times and we move to the swing. She'll sit there for about 5-7 minutes "gurgling" at her mobile. She's then off for a nap around noon and depending on how her mood is she will sleep between a half hour up to three hours. Three hours though if I'm lucky. Lately it's been between a half hour to an hour. Usually during this time I do the dishes from the morning and take a shower. When she wakes she'll eat again. If we have errands to run it's about this time that we get ready to head out. But if we don't we go for walks. We're usually gone around an hour. Once we're home I get lunch ready for Raymont and I and give Kathryn a feeding. She'll go down for a short nap afterward usually a half hour. When she wakes up Steve is home by then so they'll be playtime/feeding with Daddy. Around 7-7:30 we start getting ready for her bath. She loves her bath time. We bought a newborn to toddler tub that comes with a shower head and she loves the shower!! After her bath I give her a massage (she has yet to get use to this, she normally starts crying when I get to her arms) give her a feeding and off to bed she goes. Her bedtime is between 8:30-9:00pm. She gets up once at night between 2:30-3:30am for a feeding.
Tuesday we went to the credit union and opened up her savings account! I got to see my old co-worker and chatted with her while a rep got the account set up. Afterwards we went on a walk and went shopping at Target.
Yesterday I brought Raymont and Kathryn with me to my work. Got to show Kathryn off to my co-workers. I had a meeting with the district manager and my supervisor on my schedule when I come back from leave. The meeting went very well. Hopefully I'll know by the end of the month how my schedule is going to be.
Today Kathryn was very cranky so I didn't get a whole lot of stuff done around the house. She didn't want to be put down for anything, not even for activity time. She spent her first nap in my arms. This gave me a time to watch some soap operas. :)
I had to drop off Raymont's medication at school today. Since we are walking distance to the school I decided we would do our walk there. Raymont rode his bike. After we dropped off the medication, instead of going back through our neighborhood we went to the main road and walked the remaining way down. I want to say it was at least a mile to a mile and a half that we walked. It was a nice day today so it was worth it. Kathryn took a nap while we walked.
Here are some pictures I took throughout the week. These are during her activity times:
I love the following two pictures of Raymont and Kathryn. Raymont is so fond of Kathryn. He can't carry her yet but he plays with her and feeds her. Kathryn loves to look at Raymont. Whatever he does she just looks on. When he feeds her she stays still for him and afterward just looks at him while he watches TV or plays on his DS. I'm not sure if she can see clearly or if just shadows but whenever Raymont is around, she is watching him! It's the cutest thing ever!!