Sunday, July 26, 2009

Uncle's Birthday

Today Raymont and I went to Olive Garden to celebrate Uncle's birthday. He turned 75 today. Steve and Kathryn stayed home as Olive Garden is always busy. Wouldn't be right to have a newborn there. Marc announced that he changed the date he is leaving for San Jose from the 15th of August to possibly the 3rd of August depending if they got the apartment or not. It will be very weird to not have my youngest brother around.

Afterward Raymont, Lyn, PJ and I headed to Target to buy a few things. I got the new WII Sports Resort for Raymont to play. I bought formula for Kathryn, a couple of shorts for myself and protein bars for Steve. Afterward we went to the Vitamin Shoppe to buy this supplement called Fenugreek. It's suppose to help increase your breastmilk supply. Hopefully it works out so I can just feed Kathryn that since we can't seem to find a good formula for her.