Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kathryn's 3 Weeks Old

It's been a rough one this week. Once again we are having problems with her formula. This week she was vomiting a lot! More than the usual one tablespoon that is normal. So now we have her on Similac Sensitive. We'll see how that works on her.
Here are some of her 3 week pics. Yes we started the tummy exercises. She likes to be on her tummy at least 5-7 minutes. Afterward we put her on her back and she seems to like that for a little bit and then gets bored!
The last picture is a much needed swing. This has helped after I feed her I can place her in the swing while I grab a quick bite to eat. We put her there for her naps. This is going to be really helpful as next week it's going to be tough for her to sleep in the crib with the heat we're suppose to get!