Friday, July 3, 2009

Still No Kathryn :(

Well my doctor was wrong with her prediction (again). Kathryn did not come out yesterday even though my contractions seems to be coming exactly every 9 mins. My contractions are sporatic now and not regular but a LOT more painful. I woke up at 3am because I couldn't sleep with my contractions. I called the birthing center and explained the whole situation. I guess when my doctor stripped my membranes, that normally would expedite the labor but in MY CASE it just seems that Kathryn does not want to come out! My cousin Rina had a good point though since technically her due date is tomorrow.

So as of right now my contractions are anywhere between 6-11 mins. A few a them are braxton hicks but the painful ones I literally have to close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing until it's gone. I don't know how much more I can take of this. When I went into labor with Raymont it took one day-17 hours. Being in labor with Kathryn we're going almost 2 DAYS!!! And I can't go into the birthing center until my contractions are between 5-7 mins or my water breaks (which I hope happens). My water never broke on its own with Raymont.

Well it seems there is only one person left for the Cold Stone ice cream poll and that is Raymont who picked tomorrow. Stay tune...