Yesterday was my first day back at work. It felt weird to not be around Kathryn all day long. Right now I'm working part time (with full time benefits.) I will have a day off during the week. This is temporary for about a year since Kathryn is so young. But it's nice to have that option at work. It helps that our district manager is very pro-family. I am very lucky. Yesterday I went through 500 emails, tidied up my desk and took care of some things that were there and not completed. Today is the true test as they have put me back on front line. So far so good, the clientele has been really nice to me. :)
Kathryn did really well with Doreen yesterday. Today we made the trek to Lakeland Hills. The commute there wasn't bad at all, heading to work though was tough as there was an accident on the highway. I made it to work in good time still.
I'm looking forward to spending some time with Kathryn tomorrow. When I came home yesterday I immediately took Kathryn in my arms and pretty much held her until she went to bed. :)