Kate and I enjoyed the playdate more than the girls did. And we live so close to each other! We are going to do this on a regular basis, at least once or twice a month. I also found out that we go to the same church but that she goes on Saturdays. I plan on attending Saturdays from now on only because after a work week I want a day to myself and my family.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Playdate!
We were finally able to set a playdate up with Kathryn and my friend's daughter Sophia. Sophia was born on July 3rd! My friend Kate and I worked together until recently when she decided to become a stay at home mom! The two girls had a lot of fun. Kathryn had a runny nose and her eyes were watery. I don't think she has a cold but I do know her two bottom teeth are finally coming in!
Kate and I enjoyed the playdate more than the girls did. And we live so close to each other! We are going to do this on a regular basis, at least once or twice a month. I also found out that we go to the same church but that she goes on Saturdays. I plan on attending Saturdays from now on only because after a work week I want a day to myself and my family.
Kate and I enjoyed the playdate more than the girls did. And we live so close to each other! We are going to do this on a regular basis, at least once or twice a month. I also found out that we go to the same church but that she goes on Saturdays. I plan on attending Saturdays from now on only because after a work week I want a day to myself and my family.