I stayed home from work today because I've had excrutiating pain shoot from my hip all the way down my right leg. It was to the point that I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even walk. I visited my doctor and she stated that with the weight I'm carrying and because I've had problems in the past with low back pain, it's a combination of that, a pinched nerve and sciatiaca pain. She has referred me for physical therapy to help cope with the pain and make it more manageable. Unfortunately my ligaments are very lax rearing for childbirth and that this will probably stay with me until Kathryn is born.
In the meantime Steve has helped me with some stretches that I can use until the physical therapy kicks in. Problem is that they can't get me in until next Wednesday. So in the meantime I'm walking slow and it's hard to bend without feeling the pinched nerve. A massage is next on my list.