Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello Tulalip!!

Last night we headed out to Tulalip to celebrate Lyn's birthday. Tulalip is about a good hour drive from our place heading north. This is the first time I've been to Tulalip. Steve went there as his first stop for his bachelor party. Since we were there a little early I decided to look around the outlet mall there. I bought a nice pair of Skecher shoes. They had a lot of nice things there, next time I'll have to spend the day there.

From there we headed to the casino. PJ and Lyn had a nice suite picked out for her birthday bash. It was nice. We ate at the Cedar Cafe-there was about 25 of us there to celebrate her birthday. Afterward us girls took a picture in the hotel lobby. We were chanting that it was Lyn's bachelorette party. :)


It was about 9:30 and realized that it's time for us old folk to go home and get some sleep while the rest of them hit the casino. Below is a picture of PJ and us as we were leaving the restaurant.


And finally a picture of the four of us. We really had a great time! Steve was commenting on how my brother sorta looks like "The Rock." Must be the smile! It almost looks like Lyn and I are sisters rather than PJ being my brother. :)