Sunday, March 15, 2009

Registry Time!!

Today I met up with my sister in law Angela for lunch at Panera Bread over at Southcenter. I asked her to help me out with registering for items since she has Madeleine and I knew she would know what things we would need! Our lunch went good. We talked about everything and it was good to just hang out with her without distractions of our husbands and kids.

Afterward we headed to Babies R Us. We probably spent a good hour going through the whole store scanning items and asking which ones are good and ones that we can skip out on. I'm also registered at Target and that will be the next place I'll have to build my registry on. There are still a few things I need to get but most of it we were able to get done today. I am so thankful that she was there to help me out. I was completely overwhelmed with everything. I mean it's been 10 years and what was needed back then have been upgraded to so much more! So Angela if you are reading this....THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!