Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hanging out with Auntie and Jassny

I had to pick up a reservation card and gift card that I got for Jassny for her birthday. I thought with pre-purchasing the card that they would be able to pick it up when it came out. When I read the back of the card I realized that an original receipt needs to be presented in order for them to pick up the game. So Raymont and I went over to my Auntie Lily's house to pick up the cards. While we there I got to chat with Auntie for a couple of hours. We talked about everything. My auntie though is a very easy person to talk to. This also gave a chance for Raymont and Jassny to play. All in all we had a good visit.

With the game coming out this weekend I know we'll be seeing them again.