Kathryn was dressed as a monkey this year, and Raymont dressed as a spartan. I didn't get a chance to take Raymont by himself with the camera but I got pictures of him with my camera phone. So here is Kathryn getting ready to go to her first kiddie birthday party.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Busy Halloween
We initially weren't planning on going out on Halloween. I figured it would be too young for Kathryn to remember anything. But then we were invited to a kiddie costume birthday party followed by dinner and trick or treating at Robbie and Carrie's place (Raymont's cousins place.) I wasn't even sure if I would be feeling better since I had that nasty head cold. I switched from a cold medicine to a sinus medicine and immediately I felt better. It was good for us to go!
Kathryn was dressed as a monkey this year, and Raymont dressed as a spartan. I didn't get a chance to take Raymont by himself with the camera but I got pictures of him with my camera phone. So here is Kathryn getting ready to go to her first kiddie birthday party.
Daddy making her laugh for the camera....
Our first stop was at Stephanie's birthday party. Only Kathryn and I went as Steve and Raymont got ready to go to the other party. She was dressed as Tinkerbell. She turned 3! It was fun going to her party and seeing all the other cute kids with their outfits.
Next stop was at Robbie & Carrie's house. Here is Raymont with his cousins Quentin (middle) and Vincent (left). We had some yummy beef, rice, mummy blankets and macaroni and cheese.
Here are a picture of Kathryn with Alyssa (flamingo) and Ava (ladybug). They are also Raymont's cousins. I actually got them to look in the camera.
Kathryn with birthday girl Auntie Vanessa...
The gang for a last minute pose before heading out to trick or treat....
We took Kathryn along for trick or treating. She got some candies in her pail but soon she fell asleep while out and about. Steve and her headed home as I continued to go with Raymont and the others around the block.
Kathryn was dressed as a monkey this year, and Raymont dressed as a spartan. I didn't get a chance to take Raymont by himself with the camera but I got pictures of him with my camera phone. So here is Kathryn getting ready to go to her first kiddie birthday party.