Kathryn turned 4 months yesterday. She had her well being check up today. Her height is currently at 25 1/2" (90th percentile), weight is 15.8 oz (90th percentile), and head circumfrence 16" (50th percentile). Dr. said that she is beginning to have her first tooth sprout through but she thinks it won't come up until sometime next month. She had two immunization shots as well as an oral medication. At her 2 month visit, I gave her Tylenol before the shots. This time around just when I was going to, the nurse stopped me and said to give it if she has a fever. Well guess what happened? Yep today she had a fever and was just cranky. Poor baby! It was hard to cradle her because her thighs hurt. I'll know next time to give Tylenol before her shots.
She hasn't rolled over since last month. She just hates tummy time! She does roll side to side so it's a start. We don't have to worry about her head drooping over, she has much better control. She loves to gurgle and make noises with her mouth. I find that we have interesting conversations this way. :)