Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Raymont!

Last night we celebrated Raymont's birthday. He turned 11. Earlier in the month when I asked him where he wanted to celebrate his birthday dinner at, I thought he would say Red Robin but instead he said "Asian Garden Buffet." The food there is pretty good. We had Raymont open his gifts from us so he was happy that he got what he wished for...


He loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, he has all the books....


This game was released last week. He was super excited to have it....

Flag football set from his dad and Auntie Vanessa to be used for his birthday party this Saturday...

He got an Xbox 360 from his dad along with the football video game... Picture of the extended family....Kathryn with her Kuya Raymont... The following pictures are of Kathryn....she was startled with the flash....When I aimed the flash at her she smiled....Third time around she squealed...loves the camera...can you tell? :)