
Kathryn turned 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe where all that time flies. She is continuing to grow. She's about 25 inches long now and weighs close to 15 pounds. We are still mixing oatmeal cereal with her formula and she is still taking Zantac. Hopefully by her appointment next month, we won't have to give her Zantac. She finally found her hands and has enjoyed sticking her fists in her mouth. She drools everywhere...I think she's starting the teething process. I remember Raymont getting his first tooth around 4 months. She loves to stand whenever she gets the chance and loves when you try to scare her. She loves to smile and likes to look in the mirror. I don't know how their vision is at this point. We can't wait until she starts to crawl, better start babyproofing now. We tried to get her smiling in these pictures but she wanted to do her pout pose.