After lunch we drove to San Francisco and took pictures at Vista Point which overlooks the city and Alcatraz. I took some pictures while we were on the bridge.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
San Francisco
We went sight seeing around town. We first started off at the Great Mall in San Jose. Great Mall is a huge outlet mall. Bigger than the ones in Washington State. Afterward we had lunch at my favorite Filipino restaurant-Jollibees. The last time I ate at Jollibees was when I was 17 years old in the Philippines. I am so excited that there will be one opening up at Southcenter mall the end of summer.
After lunch we drove to San Francisco and took pictures at Vista Point which overlooks the city and Alcatraz. I took some pictures while we were on the bridge.

After lunch we drove to San Francisco and took pictures at Vista Point which overlooks the city and Alcatraz. I took some pictures while we were on the bridge.